3 cups einkorn all purpose flour (sub for gluten free flour)
1.5 tsp baking powder
1.5 tsp baking soda
1 tsp sea salt
5 tsp sesame seeds
6 ripe bananas
1/2 cup maple syrup
3/4 cup oil (I like sesame or safflower)
1 cup almond milk (or any dairy free milk)
2 tsp vanilla extract
1 tsp apple cider vinegar
1 container of fresh strawberries diced small or 1 cup strawberry jam
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees on convection bake
2. Put bananas, oil, maple syrup, almond milk, and vanilla in a blender until smooth.
3. Combine dry indredients to blender ingredients and mix in strawberries and apple cider vinegar.
4. Line 2 mini muffin pans or coat with oil. Bake for 16 minutes, 20 minutes if not using convection oven.
5. Allow to cool before removing. Can be stored in an airtight container or ziplock/paper bag (unfridgerated.