3 cups einkorn all purpose flour (sub for gluten free flour)
1.5 tsp baking powder
1.5 tsp baking soda
1 tsp sea salt
5 tsp sesame seeds
6 ripe bananas
1/2 cup maple syrup
3/4 cup oil (I like sesame or safflower)
1 cup almond milk (or any dairy free milk)
2 tsp vanilla extract
1 tsp apple cider vinegar
1 container of fresh strawberries diced small or 1 cup strawberry jam
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees on convection bake
2. Put bananas, oil, maple syrup, almond milk, and vanilla in a blender until smooth.
3. Combine dry indredients to blender ingredients and mix in strawberries and apple cider vinegar.
4. Line 2 mini muffin pans or coat with oil. Bake for 16 minutes, 20 minutes if not using convection oven.
5. Allow to cool before removing. Can be stored in an airtight container or ziplock/paper bag (unfridgerated.)
Creamy Squash Soup
Soup and salad is so simple and healthy and makes the perfect spring or summer lunch. Here is my favorite comforting bowl of goodness!
2 onions, sliced thin
2 tbsp chickpea miso
1 tsp ginger juice (optional)
4 cups of water
Peel skin off squash, cut in half and hollow. Cut into bite size pieces, about 2 cups. In another pan, sauté onions with a little water and a pinch of sea salt and allow to carmelize. Boil squash with water until soft, then add onions for an addition 5 minutes. Transfer ingredients to a high speed blender or use a hand immersion blender. On low heat, add miso ( never boil) and ginger juice if desired.